[Fwd: [ecovillageuk] Write for Sustainable Living Magazine]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: [ecovillageuk] Write for Sustainable Living Magazine
      Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:13:26 -0000
      From: windhavenco <windhavenco@...>
      To: ecovillageuk@yahoogroups.com

      Sustainable Living, the monthly print publication for the Windhaven
      Foundation for Sustainable Living, is looking for
      articles about eco villages, intentional communities and other
      sustainable projects.

      If you'd like to tell others about your projects then send us an
      article of 500 - 1,000 words. Preferably in MS Word.
      You may include photos if they are jpeg.

      When we publish your article we'll send you 100 copies of Sustainable
      Living to distribute locally to help promote your
      project.
      Here's a list of suggested topics for articles;

      Renewable Energy
      Alternative Building
      Greywater Systems
      Organic Gardening
      Composting
      Recycling
      Spirituality and health
      Alternative medicine
      Meditation
      Yoga/Tai Chi/Chi Kung
      Developing Intentional Communities

      These are just suggestions, but they'll give you an idea of what we're
      looking for.

      The Deadline for the Nov. Issue is Oct. 29th.
      You may email articles/photos to;
      windhavenco@...

      Thanks,
      Robert Morgen