Rubus seed

  • benelms@...
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2014
      Anyone know where I can get some seed for Rubus nepalensis and R. tricolor.
      In the UK or internationally.
      Many thanks
      Ben
    • jo@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2014
        Hi Ben
        I'd also be interested in some seed - happy to share costs. R. tricolour is not on the MPI
        index so we're not able to import into NZ but tricolour should be ok, subject to restrictions (i
        haven't read the full detail)
        Jo
        Jo Duff
        Kahikatea Farm
        growing our future
        www.kahikateafarm.co.nz
        021 0222 3582

        From: "benelms@... [pfaf]" <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
        To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
        Date sent: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 06:52:49 +1200 (NZST)
        Subject: [pfaf] Rubus seed
        Send reply to: pfaf@yahoogroups.com

        Anyone know where I can get some seed for Rubus nepalensis and R. tricolor.
        In the UK or internationally.
        Many thanks
        Ben
      • jayaraman raamachandran
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2014
          Hi:
          I need seeds of the plant THALICTRUM FOLIOLOSUM. Can any one suggest where can I get it. I am in Basingstoke,UK
          Dr.J.Raamachandran

          SEE
          "HERBS OF SIDDHA MEDICINES",
          WORLD'S FIRST 3 DIMENSIONAL BOOK ON HERBS
          by DR.J.RAAMACHANDRAN
          VISIT:
          http://www.thesiddhamedicine.com