November Permaculture Course in Spain (vegan / vegetarian / raw)

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004
      November Permaculture Course in Spain (vegan / vegetarian / raw)

      (Please forward to friends and interested contacts)

      There will be a wonderfully useful and inspiring Permaculture Design
      coures in November at Cana Dulce, near Coin Southern Spain.

      Information about this course is available at www.permaculture-steve.net
      and the venue is at www.permaculturacanadulce.org.

      The course will include vegan cooked and raw foods options, and there
      are many well developed examples of permaculture at Cana Dulce (e.g. eco
      construction). The course will qualify you with a Certificate in
      Permaculture Design.

      Matricia (at Cana Dulce) is the contact for the next 2 weeks for the
      November coures whilst I am teaching an October course and she can send
      you directions and information on options about staying in the visitors
      cabin instead of camping at an extra cost if that is of interest, and
      clarify any issues about food and send you directions for Cana Dulce -
      Matricia <luchomat3@...>,

      I know it will be a very inspiring course as Lucho and Matricia have
      done a great deal of fantastic work at Cana Dulce - particularly a great
      range of trees, building an ecohouse, and a range of beautiful low
      impact structures - we will also visit Ecoforest for one day. The
      Spanish-English combination will be very good too, with spanish
      translation available to those that need it if any of the english is not
      clear.

      If you have any friends that you think may also be interested in the
      coures please encourage them to book on the course too!

      My telephone number in Spain is 00 34 647 003 623 (evening best) or you
      can often also get me on 661 079 950 - if you need to call.

      Cana Dulce website is www.permaculturacanadulce.org

      For the November course you can mail me a deposit to Ecoforest, Apdo 29,
      Coin 29100, (Malaga), Spain if you send it soon - otherwise let me know
      you are coming and bring the whole fee with you.

      Best wishes

      Steve

      Steve
      Ecoforest, Apdo 29, Coin 29100, Malaga, Spain.
      Tel: 00 34 661 079 950 e-mail: info@...
      Europe's first raw food ecological community ...

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
      Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719