Asian Plant: Toona sinensis 'Flamingo'

  • Sam Schaperow
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2013
      Also on edible landscaping, I'm reading about Toona sinensis 'Flamingo', and wondering if this 'Flamingo' vareity is as flavorful as non-flamingo flavorful varieties.  Has anyone here experience with it?

      I understand the leaves work great (depending on variety) in stir-fry dishes, also having many aromatic properties, along w/an alium-like quality.  I love the look of the pictures of it when leaves are pink, too.  So, if it turns out a good idea for me to get, my next thing to do is to figure out how to get one for a reasonable price or trade.

      Thank you.

      Sam Schaperow, PsychologyCT.com