can you identify this?

  • infowolf1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
    It takes both the lowlying forms and the tall scraggly forms,
    the flower at the top is the same a little flat puffy thing.

    Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
      Details too diffuse to tell anything,
      to me it looks like something from Ateracea  a composite flower,
      growth not unlike Conyza......(previous Erigeron)

      Geir Flatabø

      [Attachment(s) from Infowolf1@... included below]

      Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
        the only pix I can find show petals, there are no petals only fuzz
        on these.