Consel: edible and climber plant (cucumber or bean)

  • mriosguerrero
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2013

      I live in Méx. City and I want to plant something  edible and climber  able to grow all over a structure of Steel; I thought in cucumbers or beans; but do you know where can I found in Méx. city this plants (all ready grown like 50cms)

      Thank you

    • Yoke-BT
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013

        Hi there!

        Please inquire and preferably visit at the Botanical gardens either in Mexico City: MEXU-UNAM or in Oaxaca; ‘Jardin Ethnobotanico de Oaxaca’;

        They may have plants.... Or know where to get them. However they should be easy for you to grow by seed??

        Regards, Yoke