Offered: Rare Hazels more than 1000 nuts per tree!, Rare Sweet chestnuts UK northern fruiting! so most UK.

  • fran k
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14 6:38 PM
      From the Incredible Edible Gift Economy Off Grid Eco Farm.

      For Transition groups, Incredible Edible groups, Forest gardeners, and people planting up their gardens with perrenial edibles and useful plants and trees.

      website : www.welhealthcommunitycooperative.wordpress.com

      facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EcoFfermFrrwythauGiftEconomy

      Hello, We have an abundance of forest garden plants. Including Robert Harts own Blackcurrants from his Garden. We also have Bangor forest gardens Jostaberries, they are wonder plants.

      If you are UK based, its worth travelling to get to £100's of plants to plant out your new Forest garden and Sweet chestnut and Hazel Nut orchard.

      Free skills sharing courses with free accomodation starting this month August 2013 for people seriously interested in;

      Easy lazy fast non fail propagation of 1000's of 40 plus forest garden trees and plants.

      Off grid small low impact Wind and Solar battery charging.

      :) frank.
    • Organic Life