squirrels

  • Liz Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
      Hi all
      Does anybody know of a humane way of stopping squirrels from damaging trees?
      Particularly if you are planting new trees to create new woodland. I am
      working with landowners who do not want to poison or shoot but are getting
      quite substantial squirrel damage & have been told if they are serious about
      getting trees established they have to control them somehow.

      I will also be planting new woodland & therefore need to know.
      thanks
      Liz
    • Martin Naylor