Re: [pfaf] centipedia cunninghamii

  • nova wright
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2013
      it is native in AU
      it is used commercial some as an extract
      maybe they are wild crafting that
      i am in US
      from my experience it is very useful
      thanks for the idea of the botanical gardens
      i have another idea to check too
      if i find it i will post back to the group
      nova
      "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"  George Orwell