juicing wild grass

  • Sam Schaperow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      I was just thinking about how people juice wheatgrass.  But why not some nice lawn grass?  I next read this, which has a discussion started by "kaybee" of County Kerry, Ireland.  People, i see, have juiced other grasses.  They do say it is tougher on their juicers, but I imagine they're not using cotyledons like wheatgrass juicers often do.  So, some time when I see some crabgrass or other grass cotyledons, I should consider trying it juiced.

      --
      Sam Schaperow, MSMFT, LMFT
      Clinical Director