RE: August Permaculture Course Scholarships

  • Feral Mycelium
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013
      Hello friends,

      Join an incredible regenerative leadership and permaculture design
      certification retreat in the San Francisco Bay Area, August 20-28th,
      and go beyond sustainability towards a wildly fulfilling life and a
      truly regenerative culture. We offer a no-nonsense, deeply pragmatic,
      mainstream approach to permaculture. No ideologies, only functional
      design and solutions that truly work.

      -> Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com

      Go beyond sustainability towards a truly regenerative culture.
      Imagine waking up each day with the knowledge that your whole life,
      including your career, is completely aligned with your deepest
      passions, desires, principles and values. The experiential
      permaculture design certification course is your path towards a career
      in regenerative permaculture design and a truly thriving life, deeply
      rooted in the patterns of nature and a larger vision of regenerative
      community and regenerative culture.

      Come get inspired by learning pragmatic permaculture design and
      regenerative leadership skills for your life, career, business, and
      community from the world's leading sustainability experts; and earn
      your internationally recognized Permaculture Design Certificate. The
      skills offered in this course are applicable to every aspect of your
      life, far beyond the garden - you will learn to design
      nature-inspired, resilient, regenerative systems - composting toilets,
      water-catchment system, natural green buildings, eco-villages and much
      more.

      "This course was the BEST time I have had in the past 6 years" -- Lana T

      While many people think of permaculture as gardening, that's a lot
      like thinking of math as being about building bridges. Permaculture
      is a sustainable design science rooted in observation of natural
      patterns. For example, the same branching pattern of a tree is
      present in every river, as well as in our own bodies -- the pattern
      maximizes edge, increases diversity, and serves at least a dozen other
      functions. The very concepts of diversity increasing stability of
      natural living systems and edge increasing diversity are core
      permaculture teachings.

      -> Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com
      -> San Francisco Bay Area - February 16-24
      -> Use code SCHOLARBCR01 to sign up online
      ($1350 tuition - regular rate is $3000)
      -> Call 1-800-376-3775

      Consistently ranked as the single most powerful and transformational
      experience of participants' entire lives, the experiential intensive
      inspires real vision and personal regenerative leadership through
      practical solutions of natural pattern observation and biomimicry
      design for a truly regenerative culture.

      Want to know why you should join the program? Check out just some of
      the many testimonials from past participants
      (http://regenerative.com/reviews):

      "I really enjoyed the experience, I can feel my permaculture mind
      continuing to grow as things settle in from the course." -- Jaye M

      "Thank you for the experience I had - it was wonderful. Best wishes
      and continued growth." -- Susan L

      "My experience in the course was invaluable. I find myself with a new
      permaculture lens that I can put on at will, and see the world around
      me in a way that I feel leads to making more conscious decisions and
      living better in harmony with the earth." - Deborah F.

      Join an unforgettable program in leadership, permaculture and
      sustainable design with the world's most renowned instructors and
      change your life, your community and your planet. Not only do
      Regenerative Leadership Institute courses offer the most complete
      curriculum of any similar program, but the people who come to the
      programs make this the most powerful training offered anywhere. Gain
      cutting-edge skills in nature-inspired sustainable design that's
      applicable virtually anywhere design is used -- from green businesses
      to your own back yard.

      -> Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com
      -> San Francisco Bay Area - February 16-24
      -> Use code SCHOLARBCR01 to sign up online
      ($1350 tuition - regular rate is $3000)
      -> Call 1-800-376-3775

      The Regenerative Leadership Institute is the nation's ecological
      design and sustainable living school; our instructors are key leaders
      in sustainable living and permaculture design.

      We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible, life-changing
      experiential course!

      --
      Regenerative Leadership Institute -- 1-800-376-3775
      14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005