Summer gathering in forest-garden-project Verden/Germany

  • Allmende Verden
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      *please pass on :-)*

      Summer- gathering in forest-garden-project in Verden

      17.-25.6.2013

      Summertime ? Gathering-time!
      Gathering as lifestile is the device.
      We want to work together in the forest garden with active people from the
      project and guests: Learn from each other, spend
      time in the group, discuss, cook, party and hanging around.

      The following thingswe are requesting from participants:

      *announce early and binding. There are only limited places.

      *from the participants we wish a fee for the costs of the food (they
      are gonna be
      low, there is gonna be some dumpsterdiving and scrounging). The
      accomodation is
      gonna be in tents (you can bring your own one or use our big one) and
      sleepingbags. Weatherproof workclothes you have to bring yourself.

      * everyone should be able to feel good on the gathering and so should
      be save from violations of his or her personal borders. Everyone
      should be able here to
      tinker with him*herselfs identity and should not be pushed in a
      certain one. So
      bloke-behavior and homophobia would be out of place. For these things
      everybody
      should take responsibility.

      More information allmendeperma@..., www.allmende.de.vu

      Artilleriestr. 6