Re: [pfaf] Rhododendron

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2013
      At least we have seen  dead sheeps after eating leaves of evergreen species in Norway,
      and
      you have the Andromedotoxin in  honey in The R. ponticum and R luteum.
      if you are in doubt you migt have a try,

      and remember like the mushroomer say:
      there are many old mushroom hunters
      and there are many bold mushroomhunmters
      but there are
      no old bold mushroomhunters....

      best
      Geir Flatabø

      2013/5/13 Sam Schaperow <sam.schaperow@...>

      Is there any definitive evidence any Rhododendron sp. are toxic?

      --
      Sam Schaperow, MSMFT, LMFT
      Clinical Director