Rhododendron

  • Sam Schaperow
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 2:04 PM
      Is there any definitive evidence any Rhododendron sp. are toxic?

      --
      Sam Schaperow, MSMFT, LMFT
      Clinical Director
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13 11:12 PM
        At least we have seen  dead sheeps after eating leaves of evergreen species in Norway,
        and
        you have the Andromedotoxin in  honey in The R. ponticum and R luteum.
        if you are in doubt you migt have a try,

        and remember like the mushroomer say:
        there are many old mushroom hunters
        and there are many bold mushroomhunmters
        but there are
        no old bold mushroomhunters....

        best
        Geir Flatabø