Re: Goji - Lycium

  • vincekirchner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 5:38 AM
      I have several plants in the backyard with more on the way. We use the leaves in salads, I have also read about a soup that the leaves are used for but I do not have a recipe for at this time. We have gathered a handful of the berries last year as the plants were still young, but they were loved by the family which is why I am adding more. No shoots have been used due to the size of the plant, but I am told by local families they are edible also.

      Vince