Gift Economy forest garden plant and tree supply

  • fran k
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      Gift Economy forest garden plant and tree supply:

      Hi All, At present we are coppicing and planting willow, and anyone is welcome to visit to collect some.

      I have just started a website here www.welhealthcommunitycooperative.wordpress.com where there is a list of what is available and what we are growing this year.

      Our job is to work for you to grow forest garden useful and edible plants and trees for you. Your job is to plant them.

      So do visit to collect what you need.

      frank.