Forest Garden Plants Available

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      Hey all,

      Just wanted to let you know about my blog - its all about Forest Gardening and particularly the weird and wonderful array of perennial crops that will thrive in a forest garden.

      I have been propagating many of the plants and have them ready to send out to enthusiasts, perhaps for a donation or a plant swap. You're also very welcome to come and visit my farm in Devon to see the plants in the flesh.

      Please contact me soon if you're interested as the plants will be budding up and leafing out when the weather warms up!

      My blog is at:

      forestgardenplants.blogspot.com

      Thanks, Charlie :)