An evening with Satish Kumar in Brighton

  • planetn1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
      Soil, Soul and Society – a talk by environmentalist and humanitarian, Satish Kumar with film excerpts from Earth Pilgrim.
      7:30 - 10:15 pm (doors open at 7pm)
      £6-£15
      Sallis Benney Theatre, University of Brighton, Grand Parade Building
      Brighton BN2 0JY
      Bookings via www.brightonpermaculture.org.uk
    • Robert Alcock
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
        Hello

        Can we please not have off-topic adverts for for-profit events on the
        PFAF group?

        Thanks

        Robert