Permaculture course and Reclaim the Fields Gathering in tjhe Forest of Dean

  • Darren
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Introduction to Permaculture

      2 day workshop at Yorkley Court Community Farm

      When: March 9th – 10th
      Where: Yorkley Court Community Farm
      Cost: Suggested donation £10 though no one refused for lack or excess of funds.
      Food and optional camping included.
      Bookings: 07588258503 or yorkleycourt@...

      Saturday 9th – Sunday 10th
      Introduction to Permaculture workshop. Check out

      https://yorkleycourt.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/introduction-to-permaculture/

      leads onto- https://rtfspring2013.wordpress.com

      For more goings-on between the 8th and the 15th check out the Seed Camp page - get involved with building the infrastructure for the RTF gathering.

      Saturday 16th

      Ceilidh with Fitty Gomash (tbc)

      Sunday 17th

      Monday 18th

      Tuesday 19th
      Community Composting Build

      Wednesday 20th

      Thursday 21st

      Friday 22nd

      Saturday 23rd

      Sunday 24th
      Shamanism Circle, with Ginnie

      James Dennis – talking and sharing about WWOOF and Diggers ‘n’ Dreamers come, feel welcome, listen or join in.

      Music from  :
      Who Killed the Bear!

      Willow Weaving with Jeanette

      More workshops being confirmed every day.  Most of the programme will be finalised as we go. We’ll add events that are specific to certain days as we get them.

      Using nature to heal the world – with Gertcha (day tbc)
      Foraging plants for food, fuel and dyes – with Cat (day tbc)
      DIY solar panel building workshop – with Lynne (day tbc)
      Fracking – with members of Dash For Gas (day tbc)
      Homeopathic First Aid – with Stella (day tbc)
      Natural spinning and dying with Stella (day tbc)