group

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013

      "My father considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing." ~ Aldous Huxley
    • Fenris
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
        Hi Steve,  Did you mean to say something?  <g>

        On 12/02/2013 03:50, Steve wrote:

        --

        "My father considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing." ~ Aldous Huxley

      • Yoke-BT
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013

          That is a good one! Thanks, Yoke

          "My father considered a walk in the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing." ~ Aldous Huxley