Re: [pfaf] Forest Garden Plants for Swap/Sale

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi Charlie

      Just had a chance to look at your blog, its great to see a fellow Forest Gardener at work so to speak and even better to know that you are there making a difference.I am growing a lot of plants that you have on your wish list but I am struggling to get cuttings to take, could be that my technique or timing is poor but I keep trying. However if you can manage to make it to Pembrokeshire you would be welcome to help yourself to any cuttings you want. I have blueberries, named female varieties of sea buckthorne,Mulberry, and much more. I also have a blog here:

      I got inspired very late in life by Ken Fearns book then went on a course with Martin Crawford and just had to follow thier lead.

      Regards

      Bruce