Re: [pfaf] and Hello to You too

  • fran k
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 12:31 AM
      I don't know about you, but I just don't open any attachments on any emails I receive when all they say is hello and and give a link!

      :) frank

      here's a link:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=Df2Ymn8ilOw&p=7E8E040D74B47E11

      ------------------------------
      On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 03:18 GMT Martin Naylor wrote:

      >http://www.bussayapa.com/images/stories/id8767572.php?woumdrnehiga
      >

      >2/1/2013 4:18:39 AM
      >Martin Naylor ( )
    • Yoke-BT
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 1:20 AM

        Sorry about this Frank.

        I can’t remember just saying hello and a link; have just joined this group as I am interested in what pfaf does!

        Best wishes, Yoke

        I don't know about you, but I just don't open any attachments on any emails I receive when all they say is hello and and give a link!

        :) frank

        here's a link:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=Df2Ymn8ilOw&p=7E8E040D74B47E11

        On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 03:18 GMT Martin Naylor wrote:

        >http://www.bussayapa.com/images/stories/id8767572.php?woumdrnehiga
        >

        >2/1/2013 4:18:39 AM
        >Martin Naylor ( )

      • Rich
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1 7:54 AM
          Sorry about post folks. It managed to slip through the spam filtering. Don't click the link.

          Rich (Moderator)