Spring-workcamp in Germany 18.-29.3.

  • Allmende Verden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      Gardenstart all over the land
      workcamp while spring´s awakening in 2 emancipatory gardening-projects
      18.-20.3.2013 near Döbeln (Germany), 24.-29.3. in Verden (each plus a
      day of arrival and departure)
      http://oekogarten.jugend-umweltbuero.info
      http://allmende.de.vu (vegan gardening)

      when the snow has melted and the ground has thawed very many actions
      take place in gardens.
      We want to go about doing gardenstart together with activ people from
      the projects and guests: Working together, learn from each other,
      spend time in the group, discuss, cook, party and hanging around.
      At the first station in Döbeln, it is mainly going to be pruning,
      where we are going to teach ourselves techniques with the help of
      literature and a few before / after videos. Trees can be planted in
      Verden, beds are prepared and the first vegetables are sowed.
      We invite you to join in the ?spring-workcamp-caravan?. The following
      things we´re requesting from participants:
      *announce early and binding. There are only limited places. You can
      also take part only for a certain time of the caravan.
      *from the participants we wish a fee for the costs of the food
      (they´re gona be low, there´s gona be some dumpsterdiving and
      scrounging). The accomodation is gona be in heated rooms and
      sleepingbags. Weatherproof workclothes you have to bring yourself.
      * everyone should be able to feel good on the camp and so should be
      save from violations of his or her personal borders. Everyone should
      be able here to tinker with him/herselfs identity and shouldn´t be
      pushed in a certain one. So bloke-behavior and homophobia would be out
      of place. For these things everybody should take responsibility.

      gartenstart@... or +4917661668718 (Verden), +493431/5894177 (Döbeln)