Re: seeds for epimedium sagittatum and native edible species to W Coast of Americas

  • monkeyandsofia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
      thanks for replying Bryce. Horizon Herbs I have bought from before, and are good. Will check out the others now. Anyone else know of a supplier for "Horny Goat Weed"?
      Phil

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, "Bryce Ruddock" wrote:

      > Murraya konigii or Curry Leaf tree, seeds are available from Horizon Herbs. Lindera benzoin, or Spice Bush from them also but as a plant. Eriodictyon, or Yerba Santa seeds is at Horizon Herbs also, as is Lycium barbarum,or Goji.
      > The Ribes species are found are R leucodermis, the Black Cap raspberry, at Bountiful Gardens. Also R parviflorus, thimbleberry, at J L Hudson. The R spectabilis, or Salmonberry seeds can be gotten from J L Hudson also.
      > Vaccinium Myrtillus, or bilberry/whortleberry is at both J L Hudson and Bountiful Gardens. V ovatum, or Evergreen Huckleberry is at J L Hudson and so is V parviflorum , or Red Huckleberry.
      > All sources are west coast US. Addresses as follows:
      > Horizon Herbs www.horizonherbs.com
      > Bountiful Gardens www.bountifulgardens.org
      > J L Hudson www.jlhudsoneeds.net/
      >
      > Regarding the Horny Goat Weed, Epilobium sagittatum, I was unable to find a source for the seeds. Bryce Ruddock

    • nova wright
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
        maybe this source for the horny goat weed

        nova
        "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"  George Orwell

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
          I can send you Murraya koenigii(http://www.fruitipedia.com/gandhelu-Murraya%20koeningii.htm) and Rubus ellipticus (http://www.fruitipedia.com/aakhe.htm).  Murraya, however will be available in mid June as its seeds do not keep for more than a month.

          Please let me know how much do you want.

          Rubus ellipticus is the tastiest among all the Rubus that I have tasted.  I have, however, not tasted Rubus arcticus which according to some is the tastiest fruit of the world.

          Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
          www.fruitipedia.com

          Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 3:39 PM

          Hi, am looking for a supplier of the above, plus:
          lindera benzoin
          eriodictyon californicum
          lycium barbarum
          murraya koenigii