Spam

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hilary Robinson wrote:
      > Is it possible that this is a virus-generated message???
      > Regards, Hilary Robinson
      >

      >>From: "Treaclemine" <treaclemine@...>
      >>To: "Pfaf" <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
      >>Subject: [pfaf] Re:
      >>Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:01:03 -0300
      >>
      >><< fmvdqhrowc.bmp >>
      >><< MP3.zip >>

      Yes indeed it was. I mistakenly approved it as
      I quickly looked at the email addess who is someone we know well. I
      suspect the email address was probably facked.

      Hope no one downloaded the attachment.

      While on the subject of spam has anyone noticed a big increase in spam
      after they joined the list? I've had one report of this happening and
      don't know if its a general problem?

      All the best

      Rich
      --