Guava Tree Disease

  • Ram Bansal, the Theosoph
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2012
      My Guava tree seems to have developed some disease. Leaves on some branches are turned red and fruits on these branches are not growing. I request knowledgeable persons to advise me on the treatment of my tree.
    • Allmende Verden
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2012
        http://www.ibiblio.org/london/pcwiki/index.php/HomePage
        a quick glance tells makes me see nothing but spam. What a shame.***Steph

        Zitat von "Ram Bansal, the Theosoph" <rambansal48@...>:

        > My Guava tree seems to have developed some disease. Leaves on some
        > branches are turned red and fruits on these branches are not
        > growing. I request knowledgeable persons to advise me on the
        > treatment of my tree.

        Artilleriestr. 6
        D-27283 Verden
        Tel (+49) 4231- 900 90 15
        Mobil (+49) 17 66166 8718
        http://www.allmende.de.vu
      • Andru Vallance
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2012
          There is some activity on http://appropedia.org to integrate the work that was put into the permaculture.info wiki (which I believe had previously integrated work on PCWiki) before it was abandoned, so you might look there - it's active, which is sadly more than can be said for most permaculture wikis!

          The PCPlantDB plant database never got too far either, but I'm involved in PracticalPlants (http://practicalplants.org) which aims to build a global plant wiki-database relevant to the worldwide permaculture community, so there's that too.

          Andru Vallance

          • permaculture.info: Offline - this is to be merged into Appropedia (agreed in mid-2012, but technical work yet to be performed, as of late November 2012).[2]
          • The PCWiki (currently locked). This predated permaculture.info, and was offline for an extended period; this co-created work has been made accessible again as of late 2012, with editing disabled to prevent further spam.