Re: FREE E-BOOK: Introduction to Permaculture Design and Sustainable

  • pfaf-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
      Just to clear things up. The Plants for a Future mailing list is run by me and I have no connection to the Vladislav Davidzon or the Regenerative Leadership Institute. The list is moderated which can mean there is a delay in post getting through, I try to moderate post within a day. This probably explains why Ossi message was delayed. I have actually rejected a number of repeated posts from the Institute, although one did get through. I will generally allow a post if its on topic, about plants permaculture or sustainable agriculture, this includes limited on topic announcements. However I limit these to one per event.

      Richard

      --- In pfaf@yahoogroups.com, Gail <gail1949@...> wrote:

      > OK, I got the ebook and thought it was decent. I also got one other
      > email 'reminding' me that they have lessons and scholarships, one
      > message is acceptable, in my opinion. THEN I got this
      >
      > Hello
      >
      > As it seems the message below I have tried to post into
      > pfaf@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pfaf@yahoogroups.com> is not getting
      > published I'm sending it to you accompanied with a question. Does
      > Vladislav Davidzon have ownership over the forum or does he fund Plants
      > for a future?
      >
      > cordially,
      >
      > Ossi Kakko,
      > Finland
    • Amit Bechar
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
        I downloaded the volume and read it or most of it since my gardening experience is extensive. It's a good read and a point of departure for further discourse. Spam was not part of this experience. I received one message, responded to it, and have not received another. On the other hand, I am always suspect of any system where certification is a core element. However, having a certification program is understandable since it protects the integrity of the method from charlatans attempting to scam the uninformed.