Help us update our links pages

  • webmaster@pfaf.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hi Folks,

      Are any members of the group collectors of permaculture URL's?
      Our links pages a seriously out of date and I though it might be
      intresting to open them up to the PFAF mailing list
      so that people on the list can add info and correct the
      broken links. Just an idea at the moment and not sure the best
      way to organise things, but as a begining I've put the links
      pages on the files section of the yahoo group page
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pfaf/files
      if anyone is intrested they could modify the files and upload
      new ones to the page, or posibly just post any corrections.

      SO what do people think?

      All the best

      Rich