RE: [pfaf] Re:

  • Hilary Robinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
      >fotoinfo

      Password:

    • Richard Morris
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
        Hilary Robinson wrote:
        > Is it possible that this is a virus-generated message???
        > Regards, Hilary Robinson
        >

        >>From: "Treaclemine" <treaclemine@...>
        >>To: "Pfaf" <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>
        >>Subject: [pfaf] Re:
        >>Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:01:03 -0300
        >>
        >><< fmvdqhrowc.bmp >>
        >><< MP3.zip >>

        Yes indeed it was. I mistakenly approved it as
        I quickly looked at the email addess who is someone we know well. I
        suspect the email address was probably facked.

        Hope no one downloaded the attachment.

        While on the subject of spam has anyone noticed a big increase in spam
        after they joined the list? I've had one report of this happening and
        don't know if its a general problem?

        All the best

        Rich
        --