Re: [pfaf] Forest Garden Plants for Swap/Sale

  • maureen & phil rooksby
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
    Hi, I'd be interested in a couple of goji berries and blue sausage trees, but need them right now as they will require time to put roots down before it gets hot, and pretty cheap.  Perhaps you know of someone else who might have FG trees/ shrubs (with an edible value), as 1 year-old plants?  Or seed?
    have attached a list of suggestions but anything would be fine.
    Phil

    Maureen & Phil Rooksby
    Finca ¨El Pocito¨
    Oficina de Corre
    os
    Almonaster La Real
    21350
    Huelva
    Andalucia  SPAIN

    in the meantime, why not browse the latest Monkey & Sofia toys at:
    monkeyandsofia.wordpress.com

    and catch up with the latest ecological news from our simpler life "off-the-grid" in SW Spain, at:

    Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi Charlie

      Just had a chance to look at your blog, its great to see a fellow Forest Gardener at work so to speak and even better to know that you are there making a difference.I am growing a lot of plants that you have on your wish list but I am struggling to get cuttings to take, could be that my technique or timing is poor but I keep trying. However if you can manage to make it to Pembrokeshire you would be welcome to help yourself to any cuttings you want. I have blueberries, named female varieties of sea buckthorne,Mulberry, and much more. I also have a blog here:

      I got inspired very late in life by Ken Fearns book then went on a course with Martin Crawford and just had to follow thier lead.

      Regards

      Bruce