Forest Garden Plants for Swap/Sale

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hi everybody!

      I've been making a little blog about some of the plants that I've been growing:

      forestgardenplants.blogspot.co.uk

      I've got lots of seedlings, and plants grown from cuttings that are available for others, for a plant swap or sale at a small price.

      Some of the plants available:

      American Persimmons
      Blue Sausage Trees
      Tropaeolum tuberosum - Mashua tubers
      Grapes
      Figs
      Goji Berries

      ....and more in the blog...

      I'm based in Devon, so you're very welcome to come and collect if you're local, or I'm happy to send plants out to those further afield.

      I may not be back in the UK until February but it'd be best to get in touch soon if you're interested!

      Send me an email at charlielechat@...

      Thanks!

      Charlie
    • maureen & phil rooksby
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      Hi, I'd be interested in a couple of goji berries and blue sausage trees, but need them right now as they will require time to put roots down before it gets hot, and pretty cheap.  Perhaps you know of someone else who might have FG trees/ shrubs (with an edible value), as 1 year-old plants?  Or seed?
      have attached a list of suggestions but anything would be fine.
      Phil

      Maureen & Phil Rooksby
      Finca ¨El Pocito¨
      Oficina de Corre
      os
      Almonaster La Real
      21350
      Huelva
      Andalucia  SPAIN

      in the meantime, why not browse the latest Monkey & Sofia toys at:
      monkeyandsofia.wordpress.com

      and catch up with the latest ecological news from our simpler life "off-the-grid" in SW Spain, at:

      Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
        Hi Charlie

        Just had a chance to look at your blog, its great to see a fellow Forest Gardener at work so to speak and even better to know that you are there making a difference.I am growing a lot of plants that you have on your wish list but I am struggling to get cuttings to take, could be that my technique or timing is poor but I keep trying. However if you can manage to make it to Pembrokeshire you would be welcome to help yourself to any cuttings you want. I have blueberries, named female varieties of sea buckthorne,Mulberry, and much more. I also have a blog here:

        I got inspired very late in life by Ken Fearns book then went on a course with Martin Crawford and just had to follow thier lead.

        Regards

        Bruce