Re: Eleutherococcus senticosus source?

  • Thomas Garran
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
      I believe Richo Cech at Horizon Herbs in Williams Oregon has them.

      If folks don't know about Richo and his collection of medicinal plants and seeds...I'm here to tell you it is probably the best in North America and perhaps the best in the world!

      In Good Health,
      Thomas

      Thomas Avery Garran, Herbalist, MTOM
      Sylvan Institute of Botanical Medicine www.sylvanbotanical.com
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/Sylvan.Institute.Botanical.Medicine
      Twitter: sylvanbotanical
      YouTube: www.youtube.com/sylvanbotanical
      Facebook for the Autumn Reine Learning Garden:
      www.facebook.com/Autumn.Reine.Learning.Garden