Re: [pfaf] Digest Number 1810

  • Bryce Ruddock
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2012
      Plants For A Future
      The spring and summer catalog of Horizon Herbs in Williams,Oregon, USA has . senticosus  for $10 each , 3 for $27. They also have fresh seeds available in their fall catalog now. We have 4 of the plants that were put in at our site in southeast Wisconsin about 3 years ago and they are now 4 feet tall and flowering, doing well despite the drought this year. Horizon Herbs online site is www.horizonherbs.com      Bryce Ruddock in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin