Eleutherococcus senticosus source?

  • nova wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
      I was wondering if anyone knew where to get started plants of Eleutherococcus senticosus in the US
      thanks
      nova

      "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"  George Orwell
    • Thomas Garran
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
        I believe Richo Cech at Horizon Herbs in Williams Oregon has them.

        If folks don't know about Richo and his collection of medicinal plants and seeds...I'm here to tell you it is probably the best in North America and perhaps the best in the world!

        In Good Health,
        Thomas

        Thomas Avery Garran, Herbalist, MTOM
        Sylvan Institute of Botanical Medicine www.sylvanbotanical.com
        Facebook: www.facebook.com/Sylvan.Institute.Botanical.Medicine
        Twitter: sylvanbotanical
        YouTube: www.youtube.com/sylvanbotanical
        Facebook for the Autumn Reine Learning Garden:
        www.facebook.com/Autumn.Reine.Learning.Garden