Wild ginger question--asarum caudatum

  • scarabaracs
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      Hi, I live in the PNW and am trying to find any reference to use of
      wild ginger (asarum caudatum) leaves. I know the root is edible.
      Are there any updates on the toxicity of the leaves? I believe that
      it is currently listed as having no reports of toxicity, but that's
      not exactly reassuring, and I know that other members of the family
      do have toxic leaves. Does anyone have any current info or know
      someone who might? Thank you! --sara