Re: [pfaf] Agroforestry Edible and useful Plants offered on a Gift Economy basis.

  • mIEKAL aND
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2012
      this made my day, you guys rock...

      On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM, fran k <frank_bowman@...> wrote:
      This may be of interest for anyone in the group who lives in the UK. For priceless free plants of the Highest value.
      Tyn Y Nant, “Fferm Frwythau Menter Gydweithredol ”,at Llanfihangel Glyn Myfyr. North Wales. Growers of edible agroforestry forest garden trees and plants.

      We have a large number of plants that we have grown this year, and you are welcome to visit to collect some. Price is no Price, on a gift economy donation basis so as not to exclude anyone.

      Planhigion sy’n barod ‘nawr, Plants ready now:
      Josta Berries; Goose berries; Blackcurrants; Redcurrants; Rhubarb; Golden Willow; Sea Buckthorn; Moroccan mint; Ruthin Sweet chestnuts; Hazel nuts, Kent Cob nut trees, Ruthin Cob nuts, Flint, and Ty nant); Goji berry, Chocolate and apple mint.
      Note:  The Blackcurrants and the Redcurrants are from cuttings of Robert Harts.  The Ruthin Sweet chestnuts are those that grow at more northern latitudes.  The Ruthin Cob Hazels are from an unusual cob tree which produces more than 1000 nuts per year, so these should grow the same tree. The Goji berry plants will grow berries but at lower lattitudes and places with milder climate.
      Email or call or text   Frank:  07980158661.  (note I cant ring back on that number so keep trying or text)
      Plants Grown at Tyn Y Nant.
      Some plants supplied last year 2011.  Note: Willow ready for coppicing in the Autumn/Spring.