Re: [pfaf] Requesting articles for Fruitipedia

  • Organic Life
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2012

      Hi
      Doctor, I am a Herbalist  in the United States having trouble finding a live Sour SOP plant perhaps you could help me. Even seeds to grow would be wonderful.

      On May 16, 2012 2:34 AM, "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@...> wrote:

      Dear all,

      I am pleased to inform you that today Fruitipedia has completed FOUR YEARS of its existence. It contains information on 432 fruits. More chapters are being added every month.

      This website has been visited by 986,411 persons till today.

      My dream is that Fruitipedia should have chapters on ALL EDIBLE FRUITS OF THE WORLD which are estimated to be 4500. It is a stupendous task and may not be possible to finish single handed by a 73 years old person during his life time.

      Articles have been coming from others too but not that much.

      So I request all of you to help me building Fruitipedia by contributing articles. As I have been telling earlier too, we DO NOT REQUIRE SCHOLARLY articles. These should just contain basic introductory information and the USP if there is any.

      The contributors may also send their name, address, phone number and picture which shall be published alongwith each article.

      Thanking you in anticipation and hoping for articles.

      Very truly yours,

      Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
      186/3 Jail Road
      Mandi HP 175001, India
      01905-222810; 094181-81323
      www.fruitipedia.com
    • Frank Woolf
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2012
        Thanks

        On Jun 16, 2012, at 8:41 AM, FrankW wrote:

        Can you tell me where the database is and how to access it so I can see what plants are already there? I may be able to add info on plants that grow in the philippines.

        I tried the database link but there was no database set up.