honeyberry

  • Francesca Beamish
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2012
      Hello,
      please can anyone suggest a seed merchant that sells lonicera caerula  preferably edulis?

      thank you

      --
      Cesca
    • Allmende Verden
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
        In what country do you live?
        greetings from Steph

        Zitat von Francesca Beamish <cesca@...>:

        > Hello,
        > please can anyone suggest a seed merchant that sells lonicera caerula
        > preferably edulis?
        >
        > thank you
        >
        > --
        > Cesca

        Artilleriestr. 6
        D-27283 Verden
        Tel (+49) 4231- 900 90 15
        Mobil (+49) 17 66166 8718
        http://www.allmende.de.vu
      • trenthillsca
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
        • Francesca Beamish
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
            thankyou for the links. I was really looking for seeds but perhaps I'll stretch to buying a plug plant.

            I'm in the UK.

            --
            Cesca Beamish