piper vine

  • Barbara Ebel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 100 KB
    I bought a piper nigrum vine.  I transplanted it into regular potting soil.  Now some of the leaves are turning black around the edges and one has fallen off.  Its trying to tell me something but I have no idea what.  Please help.  I dont want to loose this plant.

    Barbara Ebel
    http://www.couturecostume.com
    http://www.greenknowe.org

  • Javier Cosp Fontclara
    Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012

      Fungus maybe? You could try a fungicide.

      Javier Cosp
      Asunción, Paraguay

      To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
      From: pinandweb@...
      Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 07:46:34 -0700
      Subject: [pfaf] piper vine [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Barbara Ebel included below]