Red Maple

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
      Anyone having experience of harvesting sugar sap from Red Maple ??
      According to PFAF database,  it is low yielding compared to  Sugar Maple...

      Geir Flatabø
    • Barbara Ebel
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012
      • 1 Attachment
      • 100 KB
      I bought a piper nigrum vine.  I transplanted it into regular potting soil.  Now some of the leaves are turning black around the edges and one has fallen off.  Its trying to tell me something but I have no idea what.  Please help.  I dont want to loose this plant.

      Barbara Ebel
      http://www.couturecostume.com
      http://www.greenknowe.org

    • Javier Cosp Fontclara
      Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012

        Fungus maybe? You could try a fungicide.

        Javier Cosp
        Asunción, Paraguay

        To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com
        From: pinandweb@...
        Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 07:46:34 -0700
        Subject: [pfaf] piper vine [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from Barbara Ebel included below]