Re: [pfaf] offline

  • Nicollas
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2012
      Hi,

      I am v sorry but I can't send you money. I don't wish to use Paypal for this, but the payment system will NOT let me use my Visa card to pay you: it keeps saying it must be Paypal. I have tried with various cards. I feel bullied, actually.

      If you can think of a way for me to send you money, I will.
      Good intention ruined by stupid system.

      Thank you for your kind intentions,
      maybe you have some good trees/shrub/perenial seeds you wish to share  ? :)

      unfortunatly, my app wont work on Mac until the author of Server2go release a mac version

      thx again

      Nicollas