Re: [pfaf] offline

  • Griselda Mussett
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2012
      I am v sorry but I can't send you money. I don't wish to use Paypal for this, but the payment system will NOT let me use my Visa card to pay you: it keeps saying it must be Paypal. I have tried with various cards. I feel bullied, actually.
      If you can think of a way for me to send you money, I will.
      Good intention ruined by stupid system.

      On 26 Feb 2012, at 05:49, Nicollas wrote:

      2012/2/25 Sfsfsdfs Vchghgh <leonardusius1968@...>

      >>>Nicollas

      Thank you a lot. Didn't know about that. Merveillous work. I hope I could donate some money there when get employed. Even with a common 200Eur wage here, I will put down some euros than.

      Thanks, very appreciated,

      ~200 downloads so far and no contributions yet

      BTW,  I'm a hobbist for flora, wild flowers, herbalism, weeds, etc...  for identification, edibility, usage.. What application/WEb pages do you suggest ?

      Don't tested yet but maybe google search by image can help to id plants and flowers

      Nicollas

    • Nicollas
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 26, 2012
        Hi,

        I am v sorry but I can't send you money. I don't wish to use Paypal for this, but the payment system will NOT let me use my Visa card to pay you: it keeps saying it must be Paypal. I have tried with various cards. I feel bullied, actually.

        If you can think of a way for me to send you money, I will.
        Good intention ruined by stupid system.

        Thank you for your kind intentions,
        maybe you have some good trees/shrub/perenial seeds you wish to share  ? :)

        unfortunatly, my app wont work on Mac until the author of Server2go release a mac version

        thx again

        Nicollas