Re: [pfaf] offline

  • Sfsfsdfs Vchghgh
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2012
      Thany you. Wow, I didn't know about that. Is a ''clone'' of pfaf.org ?

      Cheers.

      Hi,

      Is there any offline version of pfaf.org for those without daily internet connection ?

      Check http://www.permaculture.eu.org/permaflorae/

      Nicollas

    • Ludwig
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2012
        Also
        You can get a copy of the website for off-line use here:
        http://www.pfaf.org/user/cmspage.aspx?pageid=31

        Ludwig

        --
        Reconnecting People, Land and Nature
        Permaculture Courses, Design and Implementation, Forest Gardening, Wild Food, Deep Nature Connection, Tree Work.
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 25, 2012

          >>>Nicollas

          Thank you a lot. Didn't know about that. Merveillous work. I hope I could donate some money there when get employed. Even with a common 200Eur wage here, I will put down some euros than. BTW,  I'm a hobbist for flora, wild flowers, herbalism, weeds, etc...  for identification, edibility, usage.. What application/WEb pages do you suggest ?
          Cheers.
          Leonte

        • Nicollas
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 25, 2012
            2012/2/25 Sfsfsdfs Vchghgh <leonardusius1968@...>

            >>>Nicollas

            Thank you a lot. Didn't know about that. Merveillous work. I hope I could donate some money there when get employed. Even with a common 200Eur wage here, I will put down some euros than.

            Thanks, very appreciated,

            ~200 downloads so far and no contributions yet

            BTW,  I'm a hobbist for flora, wild flowers, herbalism, weeds, etc...  for identification, edibility, usage.. What application/WEb pages do you suggest ?

            Don't tested yet but maybe google search by image can help to id plants and flowers

            Nicollas
          • Griselda Mussett
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 26, 2012
              No sound on the link when I looked.  Not sure what the cause of that is.
              I am on a mac but that shouldn't affect it.
              It's a great site, btw.
              I will donate some money.
              Griselda

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 26, 2012
                I am v sorry but I can't send you money. I don't wish to use Paypal for this, but the payment system will NOT let me use my Visa card to pay you: it keeps saying it must be Paypal. I have tried with various cards. I feel bullied, actually.
                If you can think of a way for me to send you money, I will.
                Good intention ruined by stupid system.

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 26, 2012
                  Hi,

                  I am v sorry but I can't send you money. I don't wish to use Paypal for this, but the payment system will NOT let me use my Visa card to pay you: it keeps saying it must be Paypal. I have tried with various cards. I feel bullied, actually.

                  If you can think of a way for me to send you money, I will.
                  Good intention ruined by stupid system.

                  Thank you for your kind intentions,
                  maybe you have some good trees/shrub/perenial seeds you wish to share  ? :)

                  unfortunatly, my app wont work on Mac until the author of Server2go release a mac version

                  thx again

                  Nicollas