offline

  • Leo
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 22, 2012
      Hi,

      Is there any offline version of pfaf.org for those without daily internet connection ?
    • Nicollas
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 22, 2012

        Hi,

        Is there any offline version of pfaf.org for those without daily internet connection ?

        Check http://www.permaculture.eu.org/permaflorae/

        Nicollas
      • Sfsfsdfs Vchghgh

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 23, 2012
            Also
            You can get a copy of the website for off-line use here:
            http://www.pfaf.org/user/cmspage.aspx?pageid=31

            Ludwig

            --
            Reconnecting People, Land and Nature
            Permaculture Courses, Design and Implementation, Forest Gardening, Wild Food, Deep Nature Connection, Tree Work.
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 25, 2012

              >>>Nicollas

              Thank you a lot. Didn't know about that. Merveillous work. I hope I could donate some money there when get employed. Even with a common 200Eur wage here, I will put down some euros than. BTW,  I'm a hobbist for flora, wild flowers, herbalism, weeds, etc...  for identification, edibility, usage.. What application/WEb pages do you suggest ?
              Cheers.
              Leonte

            • Nicollas
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 25, 2012
                2012/2/25 Sfsfsdfs Vchghgh <leonardusius1968@...>

                >>>Nicollas

                Thank you a lot. Didn't know about that. Merveillous work. I hope I could donate some money there when get employed. Even with a common 200Eur wage here, I will put down some euros than.

                Thanks, very appreciated,

                ~200 downloads so far and no contributions yet

                BTW,  I'm a hobbist for flora, wild flowers, herbalism, weeds, etc...  for identification, edibility, usage.. What application/WEb pages do you suggest ?

                Don't tested yet but maybe google search by image can help to id plants and flowers

                Nicollas
              • Griselda Mussett
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 26, 2012
                  No sound on the link when I looked.  Not sure what the cause of that is.
                  I am on a mac but that shouldn't affect it.
                  It's a great site, btw.
                  I will donate some money.
                  Griselda

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 26, 2012
                    I am v sorry but I can't send you money. I don't wish to use Paypal for this, but the payment system will NOT let me use my Visa card to pay you: it keeps saying it must be Paypal. I have tried with various cards. I feel bullied, actually.
                    If you can think of a way for me to send you money, I will.
                    Good intention ruined by stupid system.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 26, 2012
                      Hi,

                      I am v sorry but I can't send you money. I don't wish to use Paypal for this, but the payment system will NOT let me use my Visa card to pay you: it keeps saying it must be Paypal. I have tried with various cards. I feel bullied, actually.

                      If you can think of a way for me to send you money, I will.
                      Good intention ruined by stupid system.

                      Thank you for your kind intentions,
                      maybe you have some good trees/shrub/perenial seeds you wish to share  ? :)

                      unfortunatly, my app wont work on Mac until the author of Server2go release a mac version

                      thx again

                      Nicollas