Drought in the UK

  • Niels Corfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2012
    • fran k
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012
        Hi Niels,  I heard about these fears in the autumn. the system likes to worry its slaves doesnt it!  But we had an inordinate amount of rain this year over the autumn and winter.
        Is there anything to worry about.  Is there any difference of rainfall in the Uk over all the years records have been kept.?
        The UK is an absolutely  rain washed country so it feels odd to think of lack of water as a worrry..
        Other countries such as India where people are concerned about water, Vandana Siva and others have explained that this worry is not because of any new shortage of supplies because water has been used wisely by the peoples of those countries for many thousands of years, rather it is because of the 'monetization' of water, where because the ones who are awash with the money tickets can take lots of water for their swimming pools golf courses and western style cash crops, thus depriving the rest who for the most part havent got the money tickets to pay the Earth life admission fees.
        "Picture of an Earth for sale sign here."

        Some goods are abundant  -- air, beach, sand etc, land for food.
        Other goods are limited but enough if shared out sensibly such as water.
        Other goods are naturally scarce, such as art works and those things put together using resources.
        Water is a very good example of a limited good that has been made scarce by money.

        We slaves need these money tickets to live, until we demonetize abundant goods and limited goods. and free our needs,
        So I would think the thing to be concerned about really is the issue of why should we have to pay to live on the Planet.

        Frank.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012
          It is indeed the monetisation of water supplies, at the core of the issue!
          Not only that, but the greed of the managers and executives and the demands for return by 'shareholders' is making this whole false claim necessary. The claims that we do not have enough water for us all to use is a lie and fraud. When we know that the 'law' forbids the use of grey water for flushing toilets, and that drinking water often has far too much Chlorine and other substances in it, we can see how the problems are deliberate and all profit-motivated. The creation of fear about lack is designed to create a demand for 'control measures' by the government, using the same old corrupt system to provide the 'solution'. The 'solution' is to limit supply to the public without addressing the stupid use of water, the waste, the leaks, etc. The issue of wasted water in massive irrigation, due to lazy and unconscious, monoculture farming practices, is ignored!
          In some places (parts of USA) it is becoming an offence to collect rainwater! Why? Directly because not using metered water challenges the share prices and vast profits.
          We have all the water we need on Earth, yet we're constantly being told there isn't enough and warned that water will 'run-out'. Yet there are simple technologies to distil, purify and filter, Acidify or Alkalyze, energise, etc. It's all well-understood technology!
          We have another more serious consideration. Utility companies are able to 'cash-in' payment slips as promissory notes, because they have the elements of signature and value attributed. This is fraud on a massive scale, as is explained in these videos:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfYNH1AvSN4

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv_Rmyapyos&feature=player_embedded#!

          As Dave shows, it's possible to send the utility company a completed payment slip only, and prove that they have accepted it for value!
          When enough people force this issue by making Lawful Rebellion to expose the corruption of the system, then it will change for the better!

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012
            Hello everyone - add the following to the list of water-wasting activities driven by commerce:  THE LIVESTOCK INDUSTRY.

            All the best, John.

            To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012

              Thanks for the links Psi calls, heres another link:

              The natural world.  Our children in the future will judge us not on what we do, but on whether there is a land base for them.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUtCKNEqfL8

              and ---   2 million views for an old codger giving a lecture about arithmetic? What's going on? You'll just have to watch to see what's so damn amazing about what he (Albert Bartlett) has to say.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QA2rkpBSY

              Frank

              To: pfaf@yahoogroups.com