[Fwd: Ismelia]

  • Richard Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      Hi Folks,
      Any one got an idea about this.

      Rich

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Ismelia
      Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:56:09 +0100
      From: john stevens <jestevens@***>
      To: <webmaster@...>

      Hi there,
      I came across your website while searching for information on a plant
      name - without success. It made me wonder if you might be able to help
      or direct me in the right direction. I am trying to find the meaning of
      the generic name _Ismelia_ as seen in /Ismelia carinata./
      Anything at all will be very much appreciated,
      Yours sincerely,
      John Stevens

      --
      Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants