gardening-workcamp in 2 emancipatory projects 15.-28.3.

  • Allmende Verden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2012
      Gardenstart all over the land
      workcamp while spring´s awakening in 2 emancipatory gardening-projects
      15.-22.3.2012 in Verden, 24.-28.3. Berlin-Weißensee
      http://offenergarten.blogsport.de/
      http://allmende.de.vu (vegan gardening)

      when the snow has melted and the ground has thawed very many actions
      take place in gardens: Woods are cut and planted, the beds have to be
      prepared and the first vegetables are sown.
      We want to go about doing gardenstart together with activ people from
      the projects and guests: Working together, learn from each other,
      spend time in the group, discuss, cook, party and hanging around.
      We invite you to join in the ?spring-workcamp-caravan?. The following
      things we´re requesting from participants:
      *announce early and binding. There are only 8 places. You can also
      take part only for a certain time of the caravan.
      *from the participants we wish a fee for the costs of the food
      (they´re gona be low, there´s gona be some dumpsterdiving and
      scrounging). The accomodation is gona be in heated rooms and
      sleepingbags. Weatherproof workclothes you have to bring yourself.
      * everyone should be able to feel good on the camp and so should be
      save from violations of his or her personal borders. Everyone should
      be able here to tinker with him/herselfs identity and shouldn´t be
      pushed in a certain one. So bloke-behavior and homophobia would be out
      of place. For these things everybody should take responsibility.

      gartenstart@... or +4917661668718