Re: [pfaf] Happy new year

  • Stella H Howell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      Thank you for your greetings.

      We do indeed require knowledge - not just any knowledge, but spiritual knowledge.

      I pray that we have liberty to enjoy and celebrate our beliefs.

      I pray for justice, when there will be an end to :

      'c h e m t r a i l s;
      no Genetically Engineered organisms/transgenic/genomic in our foods;
      no deceit in pharmaceuticals;
      no more man made pandemics;
      no more greed......

      Whilst I pray, I am aware that none of the above will be granted for the
      next 11 months as the world gets what it deserves.

      Peace within us and the Universe.

      Stella H Howell