Re: [pfaf] Fuchsia berries

  • fran k
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 29, 2011
    • 2 Attachments
    • 18 KB
    Hi Geir and everybody,

    These photos I have attached show the fucshia bush and fruit that I was talking about.

    I hope they email to you.as I am using a mobile phone to send them.

    The bushes grow to about 1/2 metre and fill with blossom. to produce cherry size fruit as you can see.

    Frank.

    ------------------------------

    Message 2 of 11 , Dec 29, 2011
      Nice
      perhaps a few seeds would do the trick....

      Geir

      <*>[Attachment(s) from fran k included below]

      <*>Attachment(s) from fran k:

       <*> lkb
       <*> lkb

      <*> Your email settings: