Permaculture Introductory Course, Dial House, nr. Epping, Essex, September 2004

  • Graham Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      Permaculture Introductory Course, Dial House, nr. Epping, Essex, Friday 17th
      to Sunday 19th September 2004

      Following the success of our last events we are running
      another Permaculture Introductory weekend, details below;

      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/index.htm

      PERMACULTURE; A weekend for beginners

      Creating sustainable human communities by following nature's
      patterns;
      "Permaculture is a way of life. It shows us how to make the most of
      our resources by minimising waste and maximising potential. But
      living ecologically and sustainably doesn't mean giving everything
      up, it means relearning the value of nature, to understand new ways
      of being wealthy. Permaculture methods can be applied now, whether
      you are gardening, doing the shopping, looking after kids, going to
      work or building your own home. Permaculture is not about getting
      away from it all- it's about taking control of our lives, our
      individual needs and our common future."

      THIS WEEKEND INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE WILL INCLUDE; SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
      PRINCIPLES, PERMACULTURE ETHICS, ORGANIC GARDENING, COMMUNITY ECONOMICS,
      L.E.T.S. SYSTEMS, FOREST GARDENING, OPTIONAL YOGA SESSIONS,
      'HANDS ON' PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE & MORE.

      Friday 17th to Sunday 19th September 2004

      At
      DIAL HOUSE CENTRE FOR
      DYNAMIC CULTURAL CHANGE
      NORTH WEALD (near Epping)
      ESSEX

      COST; @ £75.00 (flexibility/concessions available)
      (NB. There will be space to camp at the venue. Indoor accommodation
      will also be available in the main house at an additional cost of £5.00 per
      person per night)

      A review of our Spring 2003 course from 'Growing Green International';
      http://www.gb0063551.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/course/ziggy/

      ---